RICHTALK – jamie crump speaking
Would you like to have Jamie Crump speak at your next live or virtual event or meeting? She speaks and conducts workshops on a number of topics and can tailor messages to your company or organization.
Crump’s book Backstage Pass: Pulling the Curtain Back on the Business of Supplier Diversity is a roadmap for building and executing a supplier diversity business strategy that provides optimum results. In RichTalk, she takes a deeper dive into each of the chapters, or a keynote of the overall message of the book.
- Supplier Diversity 101
- Why is Diversity Still a Thing?
- The Business of Supplier Diversity
- The Cast of Characters
- Character: C-Suite Executive
- Character: Supplier Diversity Professional (SDP)
- Character: Supply Chain Professional (SCP)
- Character: Diverse Business Owner (DBO)
- The End User
- Internal Clients
- Outreach Crew and Stunt Doubles
- Navigating Events
- Policies and Goals
With over 25 years leading sourcing teams and negotiating agreements, Jamie provides insight into different skills and techniques for an optimum supply chain. Topics include:
- A Seat at the Table
- Negotiations that Last
- Should Cost